Surrey County Council are responsible for the footpaths, if there is a problem with a footpath please contact SCC either by telephone on 03456 009 009 or report the problem on their web site at

Horne Parish Council is responsible for Newchapel Green and Frogit Heath, if you need to report a problem with these areas please contact the clerk